The Outsiders star will be doing two up coming book singing and we’ve got the details for you!
Rob Lowe will be making an appearance in New Year and California to sign copies of his new book ‘Love Life’. Love Live will be published on April 8, 2014 by Simon & Schuster, just in time for Rob’s book signings.
Book Signing Details
April 9, 2014 at Noon
Barnes & Noble
555 Fifth Ave
New York, NY
April 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Barnes & Noble
189 Grove Dr K30
Los Angeles, CA 90036
ABOUT LOVE LIFE
ROB LOWE IS BACK WITH STORIES HE ONLY TELLS HIS BEST FRIENDS.
When Rob Lowe’s first book was published in 2011, he received the kind of rapturous reviews that writers dream of and rocketed to the top of the bestseller list. Now, in Love Life, he expands his scope, using stories and observations from his life in a poignant and humorous series of true tales about men and women, art and commerce, fathers and sons, addiction and recovery, and sex and love.
In Love Life, you will find stories about:
• KISSING UNEXPECTEDLY
• THE SECRETS THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN ACTING SCHOOL
• HIS GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER’S ROLE IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
• PARKS AND RECREATION, BEHIND THE CANDELABRA, AND CALIFORNICATION
• TRYING TO COACH A KIDS’ BASKETBALL TEAM DOMINATED BY HELICOPTER PARENTS
• THE HOT TUB AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION
• STARRING IN AND PRODUCING A FLOP TV SERIES
• CAMPING AT SEA WORLD
• PLAYING SAXOPHONE FOR PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON
• THE FIRST JOURNEY TO COLLEGE WITH HIS SON
• WARREN BEATTY
• THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE
Throughout this entertaining book, you will find yourself in the presence of a master raconteur, a multi-talented performer whose love for life is as intriguing as his love life.